Tickets and Booking (for tickets bought through TicketCo)
- Shubbak will be using TicketCo as their designated box office for some events. You can view the festival listings here.
- All ticketed events require booking even if they are free.
- Some of our events have age restrictions clearly stated on their event page. Please make sure you have understood this before purchasing tickets as refunds will not be made.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all details in their booking are correct.
- Shubbak will not honour tickets sold through outlets other than their designated box office or one of its authorised venues.
- If you book tickets through an unauthorised vendor, you will not be able to exchange or refund them.
- When you make a booking, you accept Shubbak’s terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
- Shubbak holds the rights to change any aspect of an advertised event without prior notice either in writing or by any other method for whatever reason it deems necessary. Shubbak will however try to give ticket holders advanced notice of any changes where possible but cannot be held responsible if circumstances and time dictate that this is not possible.
- For instructions on how to purchase tickets through TicketCo go here.
Cancellations, Exchanges and Refunds
- Shubbak reserves the right to refuse refunds if an event is not cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or halted part way through, those who have bought tickets will be contacted and offered a chance to exchange their ticket for another event.
- In the event that no alternative tickets can be offered, or the customer is unable to attend the alternative event, a refund will be issued.
- Should the customer no longer be able to attend the event they will not be eligible for a refund.
- Shubbak reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which they suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- Shubbak has a zero-tolerance policy on online bullying.
- All chats will be moderated throughout the event.
- Customers found to be abusive, unkind and/or threatening towards other viewers, the artists, partners, or members of staff will be removed from the event and will not be offered a refund nor be able to exchange their ticket.
- Should you want to report any untoward behaviour you experienced during an event please email us.
- If during the event you are having technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will do the best they can to help.
- For instructions on how to find your ticket if you have lost it or never received it go here.
- For instructions on how to watch livestreams or video on demand content go here.
- For FAQs and troubleshooting livestreams go here.
Venue Specific Policies
- Shubbak will be working with a number of venue partners on the 2021 festival. Each venue has its own ticketing policy that customers will need to be aware of. These are as follows:
- For Jazz Café view here
- For Rich Mix view here
- For Barbican view here
- For Arts Admin view here
- For Chelsea Physic Garden view here
If you have bought tickets for events at the above venues through the venues box office, you will need to contact them directly for any queries.
- Shubbak will be operating under up-to-date government guidelines on all physical events.
- Shubbak will work with their venue partners in ensuring all social distancing measures are met and that relevant risk assessments have been done.
- Customers should expect to have their temperature checked and to have to wear a mask within the venues unless otherwise signposted or an explanation is given.
- When booking via festival venues for physical events, you understand and accept that your details will be kept in line with track and trace requirements.